Special Edition Piece

Yu-Gi-Oh! TCG 360 Card High Rarity Collection Binder All Foil 90% Near Mint


Yu-Gi-Oh! TCG 360 Card High Rarity Collection Binder All Foil 90% Near Mint
Yu-Gi-Oh! TCG 360 Card High Rarity Collection Binder All Foil 90% Near Mint
Yu-Gi-Oh! TCG 360 Card High Rarity Collection Binder All Foil 90% Near Mint
Yu-Gi-Oh! TCG 360 Card High Rarity Collection Binder All Foil 90% Near Mint
Yu-Gi-Oh! TCG 360 Card High Rarity Collection Binder All Foil 90% Near Mint
Yu-Gi-Oh! TCG 360 Card High Rarity Collection Binder All Foil 90% Near Mint
Yu-Gi-Oh! TCG 360 Card High Rarity Collection Binder All Foil 90% Near Mint
Yu-Gi-Oh! TCG 360 Card High Rarity Collection Binder All Foil 90% Near Mint
Yu-Gi-Oh! TCG 360 Card High Rarity Collection Binder All Foil 90% Near Mint
Yu-Gi-Oh! TCG 360 Card High Rarity Collection Binder All Foil 90% Near Mint
Yu-Gi-Oh! TCG 360 Card High Rarity Collection Binder All Foil 90% Near Mint
Yu-Gi-Oh! TCG 360 Card High Rarity Collection Binder All Foil 90% Near Mint

Yu-Gi-Oh! TCG 360 Card High Rarity Collection Binder All Foil 90% Near Mint   Yu-Gi-Oh! TCG 360 Card High Rarity Collection Binder All Foil 90% Near Mint

TCG 360 Card - High Rarity Collection Binder - All Foil 90% Near Mint. 40 pages total - 9 Card slot per page = 360 All foil cars collection. (90%) Majority are in Near Mint never Played condition. The remaining 10% are in moderate play or light play.

Majority of the cards included in this high rarity collection binder are from newer sets with a mixture of vintage staple cards. Keep in mind that the market value is highly volatile so it's possible the value for this collection can significantly increase or decrease by the time you receive this item. Feel free to ask for the remainder of the pictures. There are a ton of pictures I could not include in this listings photos because of the 12 picture limit. Do not hesitate to message me with any questions you may have regarding this listing. I offer full transparency and will always make sure to answer any questions you may have to ensure you receive exactly what you expect.

This item is in the category "Toys & Hobbies\Collectible Card Games\CCG Mixed Card Lots". The seller is "manpatro_41" and is located in this country: US. This item can be shipped to United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Denmark, Romania, Slovakia, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Finland, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Malta, Estonia, Australia, Greece, Portugal, Cyprus, Slovenia, Japan, China, Sweden, South Korea, Indonesia, Taiwan, South Africa, Belgium, France, Hong Kong, Ireland, Netherlands, Poland, Spain, Italy, Germany, Austria, Bahamas, Israel, New Zealand, Singapore, Switzerland, Norway, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Kuwait, Bahrain, Republic of Croatia, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Panama, Trinidad and Tobago, Guatemala, Honduras, Jamaica, Barbados, Bangladesh, Bermuda, Brunei Darussalam, Bolivia, Egypt, French Guiana, Guernsey, Gibraltar, Guadeloupe, Iceland, Jersey, Jordan, Cambodia, Cayman Islands, Liechtenstein, Sri Lanka, Luxembourg, Monaco, Macau, Martinique, Maldives, Nicaragua, Oman, Pakistan, Paraguay, Reunion.

  1. Attribute/MTG:Color: Dark, Dragon, Earth, Fairy, Fire, Light, Water, Wind
  2. Card Size: Standard
  3. Set: Absolute Powerforce, Ancient Guardians, Ancient Prophecy, Astral Pack One, Blazing Vortex, Breakers of Shadow, Brothers of Legend, Circuit Break, Clash of Rebellions, Crossed Souls, Dawn of Majesty, Dimension of Chaos, Duel Power, Duel Overload, Eternity Code, Ignition Assault, High-Speed Riders, Premium Gold: Return of the Bling, Secret Slayers, Soul Fusion
  4. Character: Yami Yugi, Yugi Muto, Joey Wheeler, Seto Kaiba, Mokuba Kaiba
  5. Number of Cards: 360
  6. Card Condition: Excellent
  7. MPN: 11395001330
  8. Year Manufactured: 2022
  9. Material: Card Stock
  10. Age Level: 4+
  11. Game: Yu-Gi-Oh! TCG
  12. Language: English
  13. Manufacturer: Konami
  14. Features: 1st Edition, Limited Edition, Altered/Custom Art, Promo, Special Edition, Unlimited, Unique Art
  15. Card Type: Normal, Effect, Spell, Fusion, Link, Trap, Synchro, Xyz
  16. Finish: Foil, Holo

Yu-Gi-Oh! TCG 360 Card High Rarity Collection Binder All Foil 90% Near Mint   Yu-Gi-Oh! TCG 360 Card High Rarity Collection Binder All Foil 90% Near Mint