Special Edition Piece

ONE PIECE LOG COLLECTION SPECIAL JIDAIGEKI Collector's Edition 2DVDsExc+++T060

ONE PIECE LOG COLLECTION SPECIAL JIDAIGEKI Collector's Edition 2DVDsExc+++T060

ONE PIECE LOG COLLECTION SPECIAL JIDAIGEKI Collector's Edition 2DVDsExc+++T060    ONE PIECE LOG COLLECTION SPECIAL JIDAIGEKI Collector's Edition 2DVDsExc+++T060
Thank you for your visiting our page! ONE PIECE LOG COLLECTION SPECIAL JIDAIGEKI Collector's Edition 2DVDs [Exc+++] T060D. This is because it is not refundable. Thank you for your understanding. Please check on the photos for detailed condition of the product.

ONE PIECE LOG COLLECTION SPECIAL JIDAIGEKI Collector's Edition 2DVDs In the world of "Grand Zipangu", which is completely different from the world of pirates, Luffy plays an active role as an assassin wielding his ten hands! This is the first time I've seen it. ·Number of discs: 2 (2 DVDs) ·Running Time: 88min / 100min ·Part Number: EYBA-10624/5 ·JAN: 4562475256246 ·Screen Size: 16:9LB ·Color: Color ·Language: Japanese (Original Language) ·Audio Format: Dolby Digital Stereo (Original Audio Format) ·Country of the work: Japan ·Production Year: 2005 ·DISC-12 DVD·Recorded Episode ·TVSP4: Year-end Special Program! The Strawberry Luffy Catcher's Notebook ·Episode 291: Luffy's Brother Again! ·Episode 292: The Great Mochimaki Race at the Castle!

The Red Nose Conspiracy ·Episode 303: Is the culprit Luffy Oyakun? Chasing the Missing Great Cherry Blossom! In addition, there may be small scratches that do not affect the way you view the used item.

New, unopened long-term stock, etc. Are dirt, scuffs, dents, etc. If you have any question or concern, please do not hesitate to contact me. >>Please note that it will take more than one month for buyers who wish to have their items delivered by Japan Post. In such cases, we will cancel the order.

However, I will provide courteous and responsive service. If you are looking for a particular item that is not in my listing, please do not hesitate to contact me. I will look it for you. International Buyers - Please Note. This item is in the category "Movies & TV\DVDs & Blu-ray Discs".

The seller is "from-119shops-to-you" and is located in this country: JP. This item can be shipped worldwide.
  1. Director: (C)Eiichiro Oda/Shueisha, Fuji Television Network,, Toei Animation
  2. Studio: avex pictures inc.
  3. Format: DVD
  4. Type: TV Series
  5. Features: Widescreen
  6. Actor: Mayumi Tanaka, Akemi Okamura, Kazuya Nakai
  7. Language: Japanese
  8. Movie/TV Title: ONE PIECE LOG COLLECTION SPECIAL JIDAIGEK
  9. Rating: G
  10. Edition: Collector's Edition, Special Edition
  11. Genre: Animation, Anime
  12. UPC: 4562475256246

ONE PIECE LOG COLLECTION SPECIAL JIDAIGEKI Collector's Edition 2DVDsExc+++T060    ONE PIECE LOG COLLECTION SPECIAL JIDAIGEKI Collector's Edition 2DVDsExc+++T060